Friday, July 18, 2008

Home again



The remaining two flights are uneventful, thankfully, and it's 2:30 a.m. Tuesday when we land at DFW International Airport. Dr. Strader and I keep each other awake on the drive home back to Abilene, arriving about 5:30 a.m. I spend most of Tuesday sleeping. Upon returning to the office, I am amazed at the number of people who seek me out to say they've enjoyed following the blog, and I hope you have, too. The Madagascar Presidential Scholars Program will be the cover story of the upcoming Fall 2008 issue of ACU Today magazine, so watch for more details, reflections and images from the trip there.

I encourage my fellow travelers – and the new graduates – to write me and share their thoughts about their experience; I'll publish them here in future posts, and share other info and images as time allows. I hope we've made you feel like you were along for the ride.

– Ron Hadfield and Ryan Britt

No comments: